The In Vitro Journey - Cycle #2 - Final Embryo Update
My favorite thing about this process so far has been the lab's daily embryo update calls. I usually let them go to voicemail so David and I can listen together. Also sometimes I need to listen to them a couple of times to really take in all the information. Today was day 6, our final day for the embyros to be viable for freeze. Yesterday we got that call that 3 of our embryos had reached blastocyst stage and were frozen. 2 were good quality and 1 was fair quality. (Embryos are rated on a good, fair, poor scale) Today they were able to freeze 2 more. 1 good quality and 1 fair quality. That leaves us with a total of 6 frozen embryos (with the 1 from last time). So we have 4 good quality embies and 2 fair quality.
We are so happy with these results and so glad we went through with this second round of stims like the doctor suggested. Although it is tough to wait another couple of months to have these embryos transferred back in me where they belong I know it is in our best interest.
I will be starting a 21 day all natural cleanse called Standard Process in the upcoming weeks to flush out all the toxins and prepare my body to the best of my ability for a successful and healthy pregnancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment