My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 4.28
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary
Goodreads Summary:
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.
My Rating: 4.0
UGH!
I should have known that was coming cause as the end got closer and closer I was like THERE IS STILL SO MUCH WE NEED TO KNOW HOW IS THIS GONNA WRAP UP IN 10 PAGES! And well, it didn't.
I have to admit that even thought we didn't get any answers the concept was intriguing and interesting and had me excited to finish the book. I really like Silas & Charlie (of course I do, when have I ever NOT liked a character Colleen Hoover creates?) and I like watching them fall in love (again) in this crazy situation.
The Tarot reading thing was REALLY weird..
**SPOILER**
And now Charlie is missing?!?! Where could she be! This book has to be some sort of "paranormal" or "sci-fi" for it to make any sense.. Anyways, on to book 2!
View all my reviews

No comments:
Post a Comment