Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fallen (Fallen, #1)Fallen by Lauren Kate
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 3.75

Goodreads Summary:
What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?

17-year-old Lucinda falls in love with a gorgeous, intelligent boy, Daniel, at her new school, the grim, foreboding Sword & Cross . . . only to find out that Daniel is a fallen angel, and that they have spent lifetimes finding and losing one another as good & evil forces plot to keep them apart. 

Get ready to fall . . .



Actual Rating: 3.5

Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be but I still don't know how it got a movie deal.

Fallen is about a girl who gets sent to some "reform school" which turns out to be full of Angels... good ones and bad ones. In the beginning I felt a bit overwhelmed.. A lot of characters were dumped on you and very little information.. It wasn't until the second to last chapter that you finally got the word "angel" out there and then it wasn't until the very last chapter that you actually got some answers.

I was bored out of my mind for the first half of the book.. nothing really happened. It wasn't until about 3/4 through that I was like hmm okay this is interesting.. Must. Find. Out. Details. But even by the end I didn't care much.. Now I must go look up the cast and decide before hand if the movie is gonna be better or worse.

View all my reviews

Alternative Covers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...