Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday!


"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly event hosted at 
Broke and the Bookish. They give us a topic, and
I give you a list! This week's topic is:

p.s. yes I KNOW it isn't Tuesday anymore.. Life has been crazy as the real estate market starts to pick up for the summer months. I'm trying to stay on top of everything as best I can!
Top Ten Books You Recently Added to Your To-Be-Read List
Thank God for Goodreads! I add books to my TBR all the time and then completely forget about them until I'm planning my next month of reading! Also, I'm not the type to read the summary before selecting a book to read. I think it often times gives too much away. So, without further adieu, here are my most recently added books:

  1. Geek Girl by Cindy C Bennett
  2. The Prom Goer's Interstellar Excursion by Chris McCoy
  3. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  4. Placebo Junkies by J.C. Carleson
  5. Choosing You (Jade, #1) by Allie Eberhart
  6. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
  7. Hold (Hold & Hide, #1) by Marilyn Grey
  8. Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London
  9. Rules of Seduction by Jenna Mullins
  10. Soppy: A Love Story by Philippa Rice

Share your top ten with me!

2 comments:

  1. I've just read The Art of Lainey and I fangirled so hard, it's really good! I hope you get around to reading it soon-ish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for lettin me know! I will try to read it this month :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...