Friday, April 3, 2015

Book Review: Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvate

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 3.92
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Werewolves

Goodreads Summary:
then.
When Sam met Grace, he was a wolf and she was a girl. Eventually he found a way to become a boy, and their loved moved from curious distance to the intense closeness of shared lives.

now.
That should have been the end of their story. But Grace was not meant to stay human. Now she is the wolf. And the wolves of Mercy Falls are about to be killed in one final, spectacular hunt.

forever.
Sam would do anything for Grace. But can one boy and one love really change a hostile, predatory world? The past, the present, and the future are about to collide in one pure moment--a moment of death or life, farewell or forever.

My Actual Rating: 4.2

Okay I have to admit this is not a good book to listen to on audiobook. There are so many perspectives and if you're not paying close enough attention you won't be able to tell who's speaking. I always knew when it was Isabelle cause she has the same voice as Tris from Divergent.

Anyways, this wasn't really my favorite of the series but it was still good. I don't know what it is about this fantasy world but I love it so much. I feel like it's just there on the edge of realistic and fantasy so I don't get lost in the make believe. I have grown to really like the characters. They all have their own story yet have grown together in different ways. I'm so glad that they have each other and the right people fall for the right people. Isabelle and Cole are my favorite and I had a really bad feeling about Cole as we got closer to the end.

I kind of thought this was the last book of the series and I was looking forward to that closure but I feel that it was left open ended for the sole purpose of making a book 4. Either way, I am determined to see how it all wraps up so I will be reading on.

View all my reviews
Alternative Covers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...