Saturday, April 4, 2015

Book Review: Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2) by Tarryn Fisher

Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 4.24
Genre: Romance, New Adult, Contemporary

Goodreads Summary:
Dear Opportunist,

You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever.

Dirty Red


Leah Smith finally has everything she has ever wanted. Except she doesn't. Her marriage feels more like a loan than a lifelong commitment, and the image she has worked so hard to build is fraying before her eyes. With a new role and a past full of secrets, Leah must decide how far she is willing to go to keep what she has stolen.

My Actual Rating: 4.8

Okay these characters are batshit crazy. But that's what makes them so good!!

Leah is a horrible, terrible person. She is a stuck up selfish biotch with major daddy issues. [By the way, daddy issues does not give ANYONE permission to act like this.] She was a terrible person who NEVER should have been a mother. The way she perfectly concocted and planned out her life was just despicable. However, I was intrigued by her and I couldn't wait to watch her fall on her face. I never felt bad for her, never felt sorry for her, she set herself up for this fall down and all I wanted was to watch her crash and burn.

The bomb that got dropped at the end literally left my mouth hanging open. I wonder though, how much of it is true and how much of it is just another stepping stone in her ultimate plan. I cannot wait to read Thief and get Caleb's side of the story!

View all my reviews
Alternative Covers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...