Thursday, February 12, 2015

Book Review: The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead

The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 4.43

Goodreads Summary:
Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.


Actual Rating: 5.0


It's over and I'm trying not to cry.

I couldn't imagine giving this book anything less than a 5 star rating even if I hated it. The characters are so dear to me it almost doesn't matter what happens in the book. But of course it's written by Richelle Mead so it really was that good! There was action, laughs, tears, and one big plot twist. I think all the loose ends were tied up quite nicely and the ending was left VERY open. I can definitely see a spin-off series in the future.

Adrian & Sydney have come so far since Vampire Academy. The character development is amazing. They will long remain one of my favorite ships.

I say this in every Mead review but she is SO GOOD at re-visiting events from the last books in the  this book. So much happens from cover to cover and so many books are read in between releases but she ensures that you remember everything you need to remember. She's also really good at bringing back characters from the last series *cough cough* ROMITRI *cough* and making you remember all the feels you had when reading their story. 

I am forever grateful to Richelle Mead for creating this world full of all it's history, the characters, the drama, the action, and most of all the romance. 

View all my reviews

No Alternative Covers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...