Saturday, September 27, 2014

Book Review: Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

Archer's Voice (A Sign of Love)Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 4.52

Goodreads Summary:
When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.

Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.


Actual Rating: 4.2

Sexy sexy sexy! Archer Hale is the epitome of diamond in the ruff and it took Bree Prescott to shine him up.

This was a fun read but it was a bit slow in the middle.. The beginning was fun and mysterious because there was so much unknown I had no idea what to expect. Bree was kinda awkward in the beginning but it was just what Archer needed to be brought out of his shell where he had found comfort for his whole life.

The build up to the "first time" was intense and by the time we go to their first physical encounter I think everyone was riled up and ready. It got hot n heavy real quick. I've never read an erotica book where the guy is a virgin and the girl is not.. It totally adds a whole 'nother aspect to the book as the girl has to "teach" the guy and the guy struggles with wondering if he's not good enough. It was a fun twist of perspective to read from.

I loved the little chapters from Archer's perspective.. It was great to get into his head and understand him better.

**SPOILER**

The ending gave me a little heart palpitation and I was sure that he was going to die.. I'm so glad he didn't because that last chapter where he stood up in front of the whole town and gave his "speech" was just priceless. 

I feel proud of Archer and am happy for him and Bree and the family they went on to become.
View all my reviews


Alternative Covers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...