Cress by Marissa MeyerMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 4.48
Goodreads Summary:
In this third book in the Lunar Chronicles, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, now with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.
Their best hope lies with Cress, a girl imprisoned on a satellite since childhood who's only ever had her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker. Unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.
When a daring rescue of Cress goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing prevent her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only hope the world has.
Actual Rating: 4.8
NOOOOO the fact that I have to wait till Feb of 2015 for the next one is just earth shattering and not okay
.Marissa Meyer has the ability to make you fall in love with EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTER. she writes.. It's amazing!
I usually hate when a book jumps around from perspective to perspective but this author writes in a way that it really couldn't go any other way. I'm really happy with the way the characters have progressed and the story has tied together. I feel like I waited SOOO long for a Kai and Cinder reunion and it finally happened (at the very end) but it was perfect.. LJflkasdjflkahdfl;kasdjl;fahdsl;f
Iko is my favorite character and Thorne is a close second.. Every new charter that is introduced is interesting and intriguing and I can't wait to meet and journey with Winter <3
View all my reviews
Alternative Covers:


No comments:
Post a Comment