The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle HodkinMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 4.41
Goodreads Summary:
Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.
She can’t.
She used to think her problems were all in her head.
They aren’t.
She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.
She’s wrong.
In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?
Actual Rating: 4.5
Michelle Hodkin does it again! How does she manage to keep me so confused yet so intrigued at the same time?!
I really thought we'd get more answers and have less questions after reading this book but I have to say it was just as confusing as the last one. I'm glad we got a few answers and the ending was quite the cliff hanger.
***SPOILER***
I really don't think Noah is dead.. he probably healed himself or Dr. Kells is lying.. I want to know the truth to her involvement in this.. What does she have to gain? I'm sure we'll find out in the next one.
View all my reviews
Alternative Covers:

No comments:
Post a Comment