Clockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Avg rating: 4.58
Goodreads Summary:
Danger and betrayal, secrets and enchantment in the breathtaking conclusion to the Infernal Devices trilogy.
Tessa Gray should be happy - aren't all brides happy?
Yet as she prepares for her wedding, a net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute.
A new demon appears, one linked by blood and secrecy to Mortmain, the man who plans to use his army of pitiless automatons, the Infernal Devices, to destroy the Shadowhunters. Mortmain needs only one last item to complete his plan. He needs Tessa. And Jem and Will, the boys who lay equal claim to Tessa's heart, will do anything to save her.
Actual Rating: 5.0
SO MANY FEELS.
At first I gave this book 4 stars because it took me forever to get through. But after I finished and had a few days to reflect I decided to change it to 5 stars. I realized that the reason it took me so long to finish is because I didn't want to end. Cassandra Clare does not know how to write a bad book. So many quoteable lines in this book!
This quote from the book describes my feelings of the book:
"You know that feeling when you are reading a book, and you know that it is going to be a tragedy; you can feel the cold and darkness coming, see the net drawing close around the characters who live and breathe on the pages. But you are tied to the story as if being dragged behind a carriage, and you cannot let go or turn the course aside."
View all my reviews
Alternative Covers:

No comments:
Post a Comment